About Me and My Philosophy of Education
I believe that all children can learn and should be given the opportunity to develop the potential within to be successful in and passionate about life.
With more than 10 years experience as a primary class teacher and 8 years as an art specialist, I am able to combine my skills to create engaging, fun learning opportunities for my students. I run a very active classroom which often sees participants engaged in hands on activities while, drawing, singing, performing and using technology as they learn math, science, languages and art. My students are the most important. They need to be comfortable, yet challenged, respectful of one another and happy in our school; their home away from home.
My motto is to Speak Life, Live Healed and Take Action!
NAME: Nadene Jennings
- Motivated Leader Dedicated to Facilitating Learning for Each Student by Encouraging:
- inquiry and high order thinking skills
- independence in the classroom through ownership of tasks
- differentiated objectives to meet learner needs
- collaboration between students
- Strong Presentation and Teacher Mentoring Skills;
- Experienced in Teacher Collaboration and Subject Integration